Trinity River Band is back with another radio single release, “Things We Do For Dreams” which is the title track from their hit album. The song was written by Mark “Brink” Brinkman and Tresa Jordan with lead vocals by the talented Banjo and Dobro player Joshua Harris.
The album has been a true radio hit including a previous single release, “Come Back Train,” that reached #1 on the Bluegrass Today Top 20 Song Chart. “Things We Do For Dreams strikes me as their strongest album to date. The song selection is strong, and the instrumentation is top-notch. I was pleased to hear the mixture of voices on the album – the group is packed with fine singers, and we get to hear each of them play to their strengths,” says Bluegrass Today in their album review.
Trinity River Band appear as candidates for nomination in nine categories on the International Bluegrass Music Association’s (IBMA) second ballot for: Entertainer of the Year, Vocal Group of the Year, Emerging Artist of the Year, Song of the Year (“Come Back Train”); Album of the Year (Things We Do For Dreams); Sarah Harris for Female Vocalist of the Year and Mandolin Player of the Year; and Joshua Harris for Banjo Player of the Year and Dobro Player of the Year.
To catch this entertaining band at a city near you, check out these dates along with more at www.trinityriverband.com.
- July 1 – JuneGrass Bluegrass Festival, Lowell, MI
- July 3 – 7th Annual Red, White & Bluegrass Festival, North Liberty, IA
- July 6-7 – Stratford Stride Bluegrass Festival, Stratford, IA
- July 09 – Sunne Lutheran Church, Wilton, ND
- July 16- Temple Baptist Church, Jamestown, ND
- July 17 – Putnam House Summer Concert Series, Carrington, ND
- July 23 – First Baptist Church Wishek, Wishek, ND
- July 27-28 – Brantling Bluegrass Festival, Sodus, NY